ACCU Held Graduation Ceremony for the First Time for Online Course
- Date : Wednesday July 15, 2020
- Venue :
GRADUATION DAY: TOT on Guide to Credit Unions on Climate Action SDG 13
July 15, 2020: Thirty (30) trainers from 9 countries received their graduation certificates after successfully completing the 3-day training on Climate Action (July 1-3) and presentation of action plans:
1. Creating awareness on the impacts of climate change
2. Integrating climate actions to policies, products and services of credit unions
3. Conducting Trainers' Training
4. Work with at least 10 pilot credit unions to integrate climate action
The training was part of the deployment of CU Business Solution no. 26 - Guide to Credit Unions on Climate Action. Paul Dawson, Director of Australian Mutuals Foundation and Dr. Weera Wongsan, 1st Vice President of ACCU graced the closing program.
The training was in partnership with the Australian Mutuals Foundation.