- 6.00 pm - 8.30 pm
“Women in Leadership: Achieving an Equal Future
in a COVID-19 World”
March 8, 2021
Dear CEOs and Members:
Greetings from ACCU!
The Association of Asian Confederation of Credit Unions (ACCU) is pleased to announce that we organize a program to celebrate International Women Day 2021 on the theme "Women in Leadership: Achieving an Equal Future in a COVID-19 World" on March 8, 2021 by Zoom. The registration is now open!
International Women’s Day (March 8) is a global day celebrating women's social, economic, cultural, and political achievements. The day also marks a call to action for accelerating women's leadership in the cooperative sector.
The workshop attempts to identify practical action initiatives to promote gender-balance in all aspects of credit union operation. At the end of the webinar, participants can:
• Diagnose the challenges of women in credit union leadership
• Conform to the skills, behaviors, and mindset needed for an effective woman leader
• Endorse the promotion of entrepreneurship for the economic empowerment of women
• Agree on the Women Leadership Program for 2021
The following are the topics of the workshop
• Challenges of Credit Union Women in a Covid-19 World
• Women Star Leaders: Developing Leadership within you
• Bridging the Gender Leadership Gap through Women Entrepreneurship
• Women Programs for 2021
The program is open to credit union leaders and senior management staff of credit unions and the national federation.
If you are interested, please find the program information and application form in the attachment. Please submit your complete application via our email at email@example.com.
We have only a limited number of 100 seats. Applications will be entertained until February 28 2021.
Thank you very much for your interest. ACCU looks forward to seeing you at the International Women Day 2019 celebration!