- 6.00 pm - 8.30 pm
We’re happy to announce that we are delivering the Business Development Services Workshop by Virtual class - on a first-come, first-served basis from March 16 to 18, 2021. The workshop will start from 10.00 AM - 03:00 PM (ICT)
Why this training: Response Business Coaching to Members
Before COVID19, ACCU has been advocating the provision of business development services in lending. The impacts of the pandemic have highlighted the need for business coaching for members to enable them to find other streams of income to recover.
What will you gain from the training?:
- Understand the importance of promoting and supporting small businesses to create employment for members, consequently helping them recover from the impact of COVID 19
- Define the purpose of the Business Development Services
- Create business opportunities in crisis
- Identify tools for BDS in transforming business ideas into reality: Startups, Launching, Managing, and Growing
- Define the role at every level: ACCU, Federation/Leagues/Chapters and Credit Unions
- Gain skills in coaching entrepreneurs.